This week Kat tackles a sensitive yet important question from K., regarding sex and relationship issues post-miscarriage.
Kat handles it gracefully and provides valuable insight from her own struggles with the same issues.
Here’s how you can ask a question for an upcoming episode:
– Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
– Leave what’s on your mind in the comment of this post
– Head to my Facebook page (link in the sidebar) and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
– Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fill out the trusty ol’ form below!
This entry was posted in #ASKAMAMA Monday, #PoppedCulture, Vlogs and tagged #ASKAMAMA Monday, Beth Barnes, Bump and Hustle, Kat Inokai, Mom Blog, Mom Vlog, parenting advice, Pregnancy, pregnancy loss, PTSD, relationship advice, relationship issues after miscarriage, relationships, Sex, sex after miscarriage, Trying Times, where do we go from here.
Here she is, guys!
My first Mama for #ASKAMAMA Monday, the illustrious KAT INOKAI!
Kat is a creative director, producer, and mom. Sometimes she pretends she has her own reality show. Balancing a business, a split marriage, a 4 year old, a new relationship and pregnancy will do that to you.
She runs Spin the Idea Ltd. —a boutique digital PR and branding firm; writes her own little blog (TheBumpandHustle.com); and is a featured blogger with Yummymummyclub.ca whose articles have appeared in the Huffington Post.
Her YMC blog Trying Times is all about her most private life: hardships with loss and miscarriage, fertility clinics, the separation from her husband, adventures in co-parenting, and being single all over again. It’s about staying real and raw, while grappling with personal ambition and passion projects through the lens of mummyhood. If it puts Kat outside of her comfort zone, and in touch with staying vulnerable, learning, self-discovery and connecting with others — it’s fair game.
Some people think Kat is nuts to put all this out in the public domain, and maybe she is.
Lucky for you!
QUESTION THRESHOLD: Ask Kat ANYTHING. She’s game.
She has no problems offering ‘totally non-expert but completely impassioned’ advice about sex, relationships, pregnancy, parenting, intestinal health (she has Crohn’s), trying to conceive and other fertility issues, body image, women’s rights, business management, branding and social media, conspiracy theories (especially PANTS), maternity style, and comic books that have been adapted to film. Oh. And food.
Always the food.
So go ahead. Shoot!
Here are some ways you can ask Kat a question:
- Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
- Leave what’s on your mind in the comment section of this post
- Head to my Facebook page and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
- Shoot me an email at email@example.com
- Fill out the trusty ol’ question form at the bottom of the page
- And of course, if you’re a follower of Kat, feel free to send her your questions directly! Her social media links are:
So there you have it! Fire those questions away,
and tune in Monday for the very first Ask A Mama Monday vlog!
This entry was posted in #ASKAMAMA Monday and tagged #askamama, #YMC, ask a mama mondays, Beth Barnes, body image, branding and social media, Bump and Hustle, business management, conspiracy theories, Crohn's, fertility issues, Kat Inokai, maternity style, miscarriage, Mom Blog, Mom Vlog, mommyhood, parenthood, parenting advice, Pregnancy, separation, Sex, Spin The Idea Ltd., toddlerhood, Trying Times, women's rights, Yummy Mummy Club.