It’s been SO LONG since I’ve vlogged, and I’m so happy to be back with the launch of my new project: Ask a Mama Mondays!
And this being a Monday, what better day to start, right??
You can watch the vlog above for more on the project, but here’s the plan in a nutshell:
A couple times a month, falling on a Monday (obvio!), I’ll feature a Mama for you to bounce your questions off of! It can be anything on your mind; nothing is off limits!
You can leave your questions here in the comment section, or you can email me, Tweet me, Facebook me or Instagram me with the hashtag #ASKAMAMA (all those profiles are linked through the icons on the right).
If you have a questions but want to remain anonymous, best to send me an email and specify in the message.
I’m really excited for this, and hopefully you are too 🙂
Sorry for the delay guys, but it’s here!
As promised, my first Top 5 Good Things list! And don’t mind the thumbnail, I’m actually talking about things that make me happy!
This Week’s Theme: the Top 5 Things that have made a difference in my life over the past year.
Next week’s theme will be announced on Saturday, and WILL be up on Sunday.
I hope you enjoy it! Leave a comment letting me know what you think!
- Click HERE for more info on my beloved Coobie, and to buy your own
- HERE is an example of the plastic bead cases I use
- HERE is the link to Amy Brown’s story and more information on Baby Brain Organics, plus where you can get your own supply
- You definitely can buy this concealer in Sephora in Canada, however not online, for some reason. NO problem ordering anything online in the States, though.
- And finally, Babycentre. Most moms don’t need a link to this one, but just in case!