Ask A Mama Monday
Another KAT in the house!
I’m so excited to announce writer, blogger & entrepreneur KAT ARMSTRONG as the next Mama for #ASKAMAMA Monday!!
Kat will be answering YOUR questions for 4 weeks, starting August 11!
Kat is mama to two wild boys, wife to one wild husband and owner of one lazy dog.
When she’s not freelance writing, she writes her own blog This Is The Place. When she’s not writing this or that, she’s the co-owner of Toronto boutique This Little Piggy where she manages social media, the store’s blog and various other fun things!
Kat opened her store earlier this year with her business partner and friend Faye. Together, they’re learning as they navigate the world of small business and trying to wrap their heads around it all.
She’s a huge fan of baby wearing and offers free lessons in her store, which specializes in usable, affordable baby essentials, and clothing to age six.
Kat lives near the lake in the west end and wears strange clothes. She’s also trying to see how abstract she can get with her bio before someone notices….
Kat will happily answer anything you throw at her!
Questions about baby-wearing, the challenges of opening a business, and even pop culture are fair game!
The Deadline for Questions is FRIDAY, AUGUST 1.
The woman’s got to have time to film her answers, right?!
- Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
- Leave what’s on your mind in the comment section of this post
- Head to my Facebook page and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
- Shoot me an email at email@example.com
- Fill out the trusty ol’ question form at the bottom of the page
- And of course, if you’re a follower of Kat, feel free to send her your questions directly! Her email social media links are:
Welcome Kat, to #ASKAMAMA Monday!
Well, here it is guys!
My first #ASKAMAMA Monday!
Over the next few weeks, Kat Inokai answers YOUR questions. She has done and amazing job, and I think a lot of mamas and dads alike are going to benefit from her advice.
Here’s how you can ask a question for an upcoming episode:
– Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
– Leave what’s on your mind in the comment of this post
– Head to my Facebook page (link in the sidebar) and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
– Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fill out the trusty ol’ form below!