Welcome Madeleine Somerville, eco-blogger and author of All You Need Is Less: The Eco-friendly Guide to Guilt-Free Green Living and Stress-Free Simplicity (currently #4 on Amazon.ca‘s Green Housecleaning list), to the #ASKAMAMA series!
Over the next four weeks, Madeleine will be answering viewer’s questions on everything from DIY Lotion (this week’s episode) to keeping mould out of our kitchen compost, and even to whether or not our seemingly tiny green endeavours are actually making a difference.
THIS WEEK! Are you searching for the perfect “natural” body lotion for your sensitive skin? Ever wonder if you can trust those “organic” claims every high-end moisturizer seems to be making these days?
Madeleine shows us all just how easy it is to whip up your own using just THREE ingredients! How’s that for witchcraftery?? Click HERE for the recipe, and watch the video above for more info!
Here’s how you can connect with Madeleine:
– Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
– Leave what’s on your mind in the comment of this post
– Head to my Facebook page (link in the sidebar) and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
– Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fill out the trusty ol’ form below!