How do you manage the grandparents when they have very different, and possibly objectionable parenting views from yours?
Whether it’s your parents or your partner’s, Kat shares her thoughts on the matter, and fights off a BUG while she does it!
I want to thank Kat from the bottom of my heart for opening herself up to this project, offering amazing advice to everyone who watched, and for being the very first Mama on the #ASKAMAMA series!
If you want to get in touch with Kat, you can email her or connect with her via social media through the following channels:
#ASKAMAMA Monday will tackle any sort of quandary you have, anything from parenting to lifestyle to health & wellness – you need to know? We’ll get you the answer!
You can submit a question at any time through one of the following methods:
– Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
– Leave what’s on your mind in the comment section of this post
– Head to my Facebook page and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
– Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fill out the trusty ol’ question form at the bottom of the page!
Thanks for following along, and make sure you tune in next week for the debut of the next Mama in the series, author and eco-blogger Madeleine Somerville!
This entry was posted in #ASKAMAMA Monday, Vlogs and tagged #askamama, advice, Ask A Mama Monday, how to deal with grandparents, Kat Inokai, Mom Blog, mom series, Mom Vlog, mommyhood, parenthood, parenting, parenting advice, the bump and hustle blog, trying times blog.