This week Kat tackles a sensitive yet important question from K., regarding sex and relationship issues post-miscarriage.
Kat handles it gracefully and provides valuable insight from her own struggles with the same issues.
Here’s how you can ask a question for an upcoming episode:
– Post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ASKAMAMA
– Leave what’s on your mind in the comment of this post
– Head to my Facebook page (link in the sidebar) and either drop me a private message or post the question on my wall
– Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fill out the trusty ol’ form below!
This entry was posted in #ASKAMAMA Monday, #PoppedCulture, Vlogs and tagged #ASKAMAMA Monday, Beth Barnes, Bump and Hustle, Kat Inokai, Mom Blog, Mom Vlog, parenting advice, Pregnancy, pregnancy loss, PTSD, relationship advice, relationship issues after miscarriage, relationships, Sex, sex after miscarriage, Trying Times, where do we go from here.