Launch of Ask a Mama Mondays!

Posted on Updated on

Hey guys!

It’s been SO LONG since I’ve vlogged, and I’m so happy to be back with the launch of my new project: Ask a Mama Mondays!

And this being a Monday, what better day to start, right??

You can watch the vlog above for more on the project, but here’s the plan in a nutshell:

A couple times a month, falling on a Monday (obvio!), I’ll feature a Mama for you to bounce your questions off of! It can be anything on your mind; nothing is off limits!

You can leave your questions here in the comment section, or you can email me, Tweet me, Facebook me or Instagram me with the hashtag #ASKAMAMA (all those profiles are linked through the icons on the right).

If you have a questions but want to remain anonymous, best to send me an email and specify in the message.

I’m really excited for this, and hopefully you are too 🙂

7 thoughts on “Launch of Ask a Mama Mondays!

Kat Inokai said:
    June 2, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Yes please! xo

mamabethbarnes said:
      June 3, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Done and done, Mama! Speaking of Mamas, how do you feel about answering some questions on camera 😉 ?

feedmedearly said:
    June 2, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Woohoo! Hope it all goes well, great vlog & I’ll be tuning in 🙂

mamabethbarnes said:
      June 3, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Eeeeek! Thanks for the boost of confidence 🙂 I’m nervous as all get-out, but that’s part of the excitement! I hope to please!

r u b y said:
    June 2, 2014 at 10:13 pm

This is awesome, Beth!! Good on ya!! Looking forward to the future vlogs!

mamabethbarnes said: