My purse was busting at the seams yesterday, so I figured it was time to clean house.
Here is a list of what was in there:
- My Longchamps wallet – classic, black, understated zip-around… I searched for years for the perfect one, and at long last found it in Vancouver.
- My Maui Jim aviators, a gift from when we went to Hawaii last July for my husband’s work conference. I know.
- Movie tickets – I saw “Her” last night with another Mama friend who hasn’t been to the movies in ages, and it was good. SO good. Joaquin Phoenix is a kind of a master.
- A pen.
- Consonant Organic Lip Conditioner, amazing for combating the crackling dryness of my office.
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color (in Naked), for when I’m feelin’ fancy!
- A small tin of Nivea. Of course.
- What I like to call a, “mom clip” for my hair. They’re super sexy, guys.
- About a thousand loose dimes (WTF?! Do I subconsciously have some strange hatred for paying with dimes??).
- An empty plastic bead case, once filled with Cheerios, no doubt.
- A bamboo baby spoon, a great distraction tool for babies.
- A zip lock baggie with a selection of crayons.
- A small notebook for Bee to use the crayons in, another great distraction tool!
- A crumpled, sad, UNUSED diaper.
- A couple of teeny, tiny baby hair elastics. I mean… come on. So cute.
- A mini Robert Munsch book (this one is Angela’s Airplane, but we have a couple others scattered around the car and various other places).
- An UNUSED (at least…I THINK it’s unused) face cloth.
- And for some reason, a single, very obviously dirty, baby sock.
I’m a bit shocked that all of that fit into my purse somehow! It’s not even that big of a bag! I guess I’m just good at ignoring
I’ve shown you mine! What’s in your bag?