A little back story:
Bria and I have known each other for 18 years. Yes, that’s a ONE and an EIGHT side-by-side. And yes, that’s a long time.
(I was going to make a joke that it’s a long time because we’re both only 22, but seeing as how I am on the cusp of turning 34[!!] I realized that it would probably just make me depressed and decided not to.)
We went to high school together and have since stayed in touch via the wonderful world of Facebook.
A few months ago, as I was gearing up for the end of my maternity leave and wanting desperately to get back into shape before going back to work, I noticed that Bria was arranging a 30 Day Fitness Challenge through her Bria Evenson Fitness page. The idea was that she would guide, motivate and challenge a small group of about 5 – 6 people, all communicating via a private Facebook group while tracking their goals and achievements together over the course of 30 days.
I read through her posts and watched her vlogs, and I have to say that I was truly inspired. Bria is so passionate about what she does, it’s hard not to feel the positivity rub off. I reached out to her to see if the challenge was something I could try… and, if COURSE it was.
But did I follow through? Sadly, no, I did not.
I’m kicking myself now, because looking at Bria and seeing her transformation, I feel like I could be in the best shape of my life if I had done it. Luckily for me though, Bria runs a challenge almost monthly. Realizing this, I asked her if I could interview her and then offer to a viewer a spot in an upcoming challenge – one that I would participate in, too – and she happily obliged.
Here is a brief description of what you can expect from a 30 Day Challenge:
- The average workout is and hour and fifteen minutes, though for most of Bria’s mom clients she recommends a 40-45 minute workout and builds up to closer to an hour in the second month.
- The other element that made a HUGE difference for her, that she recommends as a part of the challenge, is Shakeology. It is a completely natural (safe for pregnant and nursing women) meal replacement shake that you drink once a day. She attributes it to the final loss of the baby belly, a sick free winter AND SO much extra energy (you can check out her experience with it at www.myshakeology.com/briaevenson).
- According the Bria, the challenge group focus consists of: FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS
Here is what is included in the Challenge Pack:
- Your choice of a new fitness program (like Turbo Fire, P90X, Insanity, Slim in 6, etc)
- A 30-day Club membership for custom meal planning;
- Shakeology on HD (Chocolate, Greenberry, Vegan Chocolate, or Vegan Tropical Strawberry). You can cancel later if you want ..no questions asked.
- Plus, by being a part of this, you’ll be a part of a PRIVATE Facebook group for daily accountability and support. This is ALL done online and everyone just does their own personal best!
Watch the interview if you’re interested in taking part in the 30 Day Challenge starting FEBRUARY 3rd, 2014!
And if you’d rather start later than February 3rd (or sooner?! Good for you! Eager beaver….), feel free to contact Bria directly through her Facebook page (Facebook.com/BriaEvensonFitness).
- Insanity Workout, Here I Come! (progressisperfection.com)
- P90X3 Fit Test Results, Before Pics and Measurements (coachjasonerp.wordpress.com)